Tiny Love Meadow Days™ Sunny Stroll
Strolling along the path of development with your Meadow Days™ friends
- Arch easily angled towards baby
- Easy-pull mirror
- Rattling ball with crinkly texture
- Transparent sun prism
- Rattle bee
- Baby-activated propeller
- Easy-to-grasp teether
- Adjustable clips fit most strollers
- 6 different baby-activated toys offer plenty fun on-the-go and encourage the development of fine motor skills.
- Designed for two stages of development: sensory exploration (0m+) and cause & effect learning (5m+).
- Flexible arch bends forwards, backwards, up and down, making it compatible with baby's age and playing preferences.
- Part of the Meadow Days™ Collection! Encouraging your baby's development by inspiring Moments of Wonder™.
During the first three months, your baby needs stimuli for watching and focusing. Stimuli should be placed at an optimal distance (8-12 inches) and should have some movement.
As he lies on his back facing the toys hanging within arm's reach, baby can gaze in the mirror, at the shining sun or the toys dangling in front of him.
Baby’s developing senses and hand control allows him to reach out to the toys confidently, bat at them, hold them and pull them to his mouth for further exploration