Sophie la girafe x GCF Save the Giraffes Set
Giraffes need our help… now more than ever. Let’s make sure that future generations will still have a chance to see giraffe in the wild.
Over the past 30 years, giraffes numbers have declined by almost 30%. There are only 111,000 giraffes remaining in the wild today. To put this into perspective, this means that there is only ONE giraffe for every FOUR African elephants.
It’s time to act!
Since 2021, Sophie la girafe is proud to partner with the Giraffe Conservation Foundation (GCF) to help secure a future for giraffes in Africa. With every set sold, we will donate €1 to help finance the translocation program led by GCF Giraffe Conservation Foundation.
A lovely set containing a Sophie la girafe for baby, and a Sophie la girafe keychain for mom!
Sophie la girafe will donate a portion of sales to help with the translocation program by GCF (Giraffe Conservation Foundation).
Features & Benefits:
- Natural Rubber is soft, safe & non-toxic for baby to bite & chew
- Sophie la girafe is Phthalate-Free with NO Vinyl (no-PVC)
- Complies with US Safety regulations ASTM F963, EN71, and other regulations around the world
- Decorated with non-toxic, food-quality paints
- Lightweight; well-thought design makes it easy to grasp with their tiny hands
- Stimulating to baby’s senses with her soft colours & gentle squeak
- Sophie la girafe’s ears and horns helps soothe sore teething gums
- Sophie makes a soft squeak when squeezed – such fun for a baby
- Slender, flexible & soft – babies love manipulating & chewing on Sophie
- Hand-made in Rumilly in the French Alps, Sophie the Giraffe is a classic
- For age: 0-3 months and up
Product Dimensions (Packaging) : 21 x 14 x 5cm
Product Weight: 0.35kg