Sophie la girafe So’pure Totem Rattle
This eco-friendly rattle is made with a combination of soft and durable rubber wood, which has not been treated with any chemicals. It is paired with 100% natural rubber to provide babies with safe and fun playtime.
The unique combination makes for a rattle that is perfect for stimulating a baby’s senses. The natural rubber provides a pleasant texture for little hands to grasp, while the wooden rattle offers a different sensation to explore. As baby shakes and plays with the rattle, the sound it produces will also aid in the development of their auditory senses.
This eco-friendly rattle is a great choice for parents who want to provide their baby with safe, natural materials while also being mindful of the environment. We believe in being environmentally responsible, which is why Sophie la girafe have chosen to give new life to rubber trees through their products. It is a perfect gift for baby showers, birthdays, or any other special occasion.
Give your little one the gift of natural playtime with this rattle made of 100% natural rubber and rubber wood.
- Safe & free from chemical treatment
- Combination of soft & durable rubber wood & 100% natural rubber
- Perfect for stimulating baby's senses
- The rubber provides pleasant texture for little hands to grasp
- Wooden rattle offers different sensation to explore
- Sound from rattle aids in development of baby's auditory senses
- Colorful rings helps develop vision
- For age: 3M+
100% Natural Rubber & Rubberwood
Product Dimensions (Rattle): 7 x 12.2
Product Dimensions (Packaging): 16.5 x 11 x 7.5cm
Product Weight: 0.3kg