Graco® AFFIX™ Highback Booster Seat with Latch System - Atomic (Online Exclusive)
The Graco AFFIX® Highback Booster Seat with Latch System helps safely transport your big kid from 40 to 100 lb* and up to 57"" tall. It provides a secure connection to your vehicle seat with its one-hand front-adjust Latch system, making self-buckling easier for your independent child.
While the purpose of the Latch** in the Affix Booster is to secure the booster to the vehicle seat while the booster is unoccupied and help facilitate independent buckling, you will secure your child in the booster seat with the vehicle lap/shoulder belt.
The seat has an integrated cup holder and hideaway storage compartment to keep child's drinks and favorite things within arm's reach. This seat is Graco ProtectPlus Engineered to help protect your child in frontal, side, rear & rollover crashes.
- Helps safely transport your big kid from 4-10 years old, from 40-100 lb* and up to 57 inches tall
- One-hand front-adjust LATCH system secures booster to vehicle seat
- Multi-layer headrest for comfort
- Full coverage back support even as your child grows
- EPS, energy-absorbing foam for effective impact management
- Fully adjustable headrest
- Hideaway storage compartment
- Cup holder
- Engineered & rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed US standard FMVSS 213
- 1 Year Local Warranty
Design & color:
Product Dimensions: 15.5" (D) X 26.75" (H)
Product Weight: 10.76lbs
- Highback Booster: 40-100 lb, 43-57", at least 4 years old
- Backless Booster: 40-100 lb, 43-57", at least 4 years old
- STOP using this child restraint and throw it away 10 years after the date of manufacture
- When forward-facing, children should use a car seat with a built-in harness system for as long as possible until they reach the maximum forward-facing weight or height for their car seat.
At that point, children should ride in a belt-positioning booster seat.
A booster is no longer needed once the vehicle seat belt fits properly, typically when they reach 4 feet 9 inches tall and are between ages 8-12.