Graco® 4Ever® DLX 4-in-1 Car Seat - Pembroke / Aurora / Bryant
The Graco® 4Ever® DLX 4-in-1 Car Seat gives you 10 years of use with 1 car seat, now upgraded with 3 additional features!
The best-selling 4Ever you know and love now features a RapidRemove cover, an integrated belt lock-off for easy installation and rubberized Fuss Free harness storage for extra accessibility.
It is comfortable for your child and convenient for you as it transitions from a rear-facing harness to forward-facing harness to highback belt-positioning booster to backless belt-positioning booster. The Simply Safe Adjust Harness System and 10-position headrest lets you adjust the harness and headrest together with no rethreading. The 6-position recline keeps your child comfortable, while the InRight LATCH system makes installation easy. It's the only car seat you'll ever need!
Features & Benefits:
- Graco’s exclusive InRight™ LATCH provides an easy, one-second attachment with an audible click to help ensure secure installation
- Integrated belt lock-off for easy vehicle seat belt installation
- Rapid Remove machine-washable cover removes in 60 seconds, without uninstalling the seat
- Rubberized fuss-free harness storage for a no-slip grip to get your child in and out easily
- Harness storage compartment keeps the harness safely stored while in belt-positioning booster mode
- Steel-reinforced frame provides strength and durability
- Removable, plush head and body inserts help to keep your infant feeling cradled and comfortable
- 2 easy-to-clean cup holders keep your child's drinks and snacks close at hand
- Engineered & crash tested to meet or exceed US standard FMVSS 213
- Side-impact tested for occupant retention with the built-in 5-point harness system and in highback belt-positioning modes
- Rear-impact tested based on the European Rear-Impact Crash Pulse
- Check your local and state laws, as well as AAP and NHTSA recommendations, for car seat usage
Dimensions: 21.5 in (W) X 23.5 in (H) X 28.5 in (D)
Maximum weight: 120lbs
Rear-Facing Harness: 4-40 lb, head must be at least 1" below handle
Forward-Facing Harness: 22-65 lb, up to 49"
Highback Booster: 40-100 lb, 43-57", at least 4 years old
Backless Booster: 40-120 lb, 43-57", at least 4 years old
STOP using this child restraint and throw it away 10 years after the date of manufacture
Care & Maintenance:
CLEANING SEAT PAD: Machine wash pad & canopy in cold water with gentle soap on delicate cycle & drip dry. Do not use bleach
CLEANING BUCKLE: Place in a cup of warm water and gently agitate the buckle. Press red button several times while in the water. Do not submerge the buckle strap. Do not use soap, detergents or lubricants
CLEANING HARNESS: Surface wash only with mild soap & damp cloth or wipes. Do not immerse harness straps or latch strap in water. For full instructions see here
CLEANING HARDGOODS: Metal and plastic parts may be cleaned with mild soap & cool water
For full cleaning instructions, please refer to your user manual.