[Pre-Order: ETA End Sept/Early Oct 2022] Graco® TurboBooster® LX Highback Booster with Latch System - Matrix
Give your big kid a boost. Loaded with comfort features for kids, the Graco TurboBooster® Highback Booster Seat helps protect your growing child, from 40-100 lb.* This 2-in-1 seat converts from a highback to a backless booster as your big kid grows.
Kids love cool perks like the hideaway cup holders and comfort features, especially the height-adjustable head support. Parents love that it helps protect their child by raising them up to the proper height for the seat belt. Open-loop belt guides help properly position the vehicle seat belt to allow for independent self-buckling.
This seat is Graco ProtectPlus Engineered to help protect your child in frontal, rear & rollover crashes. *To continue to meet industry standards, we have increased the weight minimum from 30 to 40 lb
- Easily converts from highback to backless belt-positioning booster
- One-hand front-adjust LATCH system secures booster to vehicle seat
- Multi-layer headrest for comfort
- 2-in-1 seat easily converts from a highback
- Full coverage back support even as your child grows
- EPS, energy-absorbing foam for effective impact management
- Hideaway storage compartment
- 6-position, one-hand easy adjustable headrest
- Cup holder
- Machine washable pad & canopy
Perfectfor big kids 40 - 100lbs
- 1 Year Local Warranty
Design & color:
Product Dimensions: 10.5" (D) X 25.4" (H)
With Base: 10.76lbs
Without Base: 9.8lbs
- Highback Booster: 40-100 lbs, 43-57", at least 4 years old
- Backless Booster: 40-100 lbs, 43-57", at least 4 years old
- STOP using this child restraint and throw it away 10 years after the date of manufacture
- When forward-facing, children should use a car seat with a built-in harness system for as long as possible until they reach the maximum forward-facing weight or height for their car seat.
At that point, children should ride in a belt-positioning booster seat.
A booster is no longer needed once the vehicle seat belt fits properly, typically when they reach 4 feet 9 inches tall and are between ages 8-12.