(Jarrons Online Exclusive) Micuna Little Panda Anti-Bacterial Baby Cot + Hegen Double Electric Breast Pump Bundle
The Micuna Little Panda Anti-Bacterial Cot is here to make your baby’s room a little sweeter. It is designed in shades of grey that will fit in well with any décor.
Micuna's cot is made of beech wood, which has a babybacter®micuna anti-bacterial finish, with water-based paints and non-toxic varnishes. All their wood comes from sustainably managed forests, and their designs are developed, produced and distributed under the eco design premise, with a strong commitment to green manufacturing.
- Anti-bacterial finish
- Movable side
- 3 base height adjustments
Relax system (2 tilt positions - 7° to 10°)
- Facilitates breathing in case of cold
- Reduces drowning possibilities caused by vomits
- Reduces baby wind accumulation
- Reduces cot death risks
- 4 wheels, 2 are brakes for added safety
- Designed and manufactured in Spain
- Suitable from birth to 3 years
Safety Certification: UNE-EN 716-1:2018+AC:2019
- FREE 2 Year Local Warranty
- FREE Delivery & Installation
- FREE 4" Happy Cot High Density Foam Mattress (Worth S$59)
Material & Color:
- Lacquered MDF sustainable beech wood
- Water-based paint
- Non-toxic varnish
- Anti-bacterial finish
Exterior Dimensions: 120cm (L) x 65.5cm (W) x 100cm (H)
Interior Dimensions: 117 x 59.5cm
Safety Certificate: European UNE-EN 716-1/2:2008 (+A1:2013)
Fits Mattress size:
- 117cm (L) x 59cm (W)
- Undercot drawer for Micuna basic range baby cot
- Montessori Safety Barrier
Featuring all new silicone SoftSqround™ flanges, Hegen's Double Electric Breast Pump is a portable breast pump with hospital-grade suction strength perfect for mothers beginning their breastfeeding journey. Use it as a single or double pump to express and store breast milk directly into our Hegen breastmilk storage containers, minimising the transfer of precious milk, making every drop count.
The new SoftSqround™ flanges are made of soft silicone for best adhesion to skin and has a uniquely designed flange tunnel that is gentle on the nipple, making every pump session a comfortable one. The unique Hegen sqround™ shape also allows for mothers to adjust and find the best fit angle for different breast sizes. Hegen's eCap and eDiaphragm now comes in Hegen’s signature Press-to-Close Twist-to-Open™ (PCTO™) innovation for easy, quick, and accurate assembly.
Research has shown that massaging your breasts before pumping increases the breastmilk output and a mum who is relaxed and calm when pumping produces a better quality of milk. Standing out from other brands, our pump is the world’s first relaxation electric breast pump designed for comfort and efficiency. It includes a kneading massage feature (patent pending) that helps relieve body aches and sore muscles experienced by breastfeeding mothers. The massager creates a gentle cupping and kneading sensation to release tension from breast engorgement and applying it on meridian points helps to stimulate milk supply.
22mm flange is included in this set. 4 other flange sizes are available for sale separately.
Features & Benefits:
1. Gentle on Breast & Nipple
SoftSqround ™ flanges are made of soft silicone for best adhesion and is gentle on nipple and skin making every pumping session a comfortable one.
2. 5-in-1 Versatile Pump
Single, double, manual, massage, pump & massage- 5 different modes available to choose from. Switch seamlessly from electric pump to manual pump with just the change of 2 accessories.
3. Easy assembly
New Press-to-Close, Twist-to-Open ™ (PCTO ™) innovation for the eCap and eDiaphragm makes assembly easy, quick and accurate.
4. Hospital-grade suction strength
Choose from 36 expression modes to find one closest to your baby’s suckling rhythm and strength. Equipped with hospital-grade suction strength for optimal yield.
5. Relaxation Massage
The unique, patent-pending kneading massage feature helps to calm and soothe tired muscles before, during and after expression.
- Complimentary 1-hour lactation consultation with a Senior IBCLC at Hegen Lactation Centre (HLC) Consultants (worth $100) x 1
- Complimentary 2-hour Virtual Breast-Feeding workshop (worth $90) x 1
- Complimentary flanges upon a visit with a senior IBCLC at HLC x 1
- $10 cashback vouchers x 2
- Electric Breast Pump Device x 1
- PCTO™ Pump Body (SoftSqround™) x 2
- Flange (SoftSqround™) 22mm x 2
- PCTO™ eCap and eDiaphragm (SoftSqround™) x 2
- Manual Breast Pump Diaphragm (SoftSqround™) x 1
- Manual Breast Pump Handle (SoftSqround™) x 1
- Valve x 2
- Kneading Ring x 1
- eCap and eDiaphragm x 1
- Silicone Tubing x 2
- Power Adapter x 1
- Hegen PCTO™ 150ml/5oz Breast Milk Storage PPSU x 2
Product Dimensions: 294 x 294 x 110 mm (including ribbon)
Product Weight: 1.6062kg