[Pre-Order: ETA End Sept/Early Oct 2022] Graco® 4Ever® Extend2Fit® 4-in-1 Car Seat - Clove (Online Exclusive)
The Graco® 4Ever® Extend2Fit® 4-in-1 Car Seat gives you 10 years with one car seat.
It’s comfortable for your child and convenient for you as it transitions from rear-facing infant car seat (4–50 lb) to forward-facing 5-point harness seat (22–65 lb) to highback belt-positioning booster (40–100 lb) to backless belt-positioning booster (40–120 lb).
With the addition of the 4-position extension panel, 4Ever® Extend2Fit® provides 5” of extra legroom allowing your child to ride safely rear-facing longer. For a proper fit, the Simply Safe Adjust™ Harness System and 10-position headrest lets you adjust the harness and headrest together, with no rethreading.
The 6-position recline keeps your child comfortable, while the InRight™ LATCH system with one-second attachment makes installation easy. It’s the only seat that truly goes from baby to booster!
Features & Benefits:
- 4-in-1 car seat gives you 10 years of use: seamlessly transforms from rear-facing harness (4-50 lb), to forward-facing harness (22-65 lb), to highback booster (40-100 lb), to backless booster (40-120 lb)
- Extend2Fit® 4-position adjustable extension panel provides up to 5" additional legroom, allowing your child to ride safely rear-facing longer
- Up to 50 lb rear-facing, allowing your child to ride safely rear-facing longer
- 6-position recline keeps your child comfy and helps for a better installation
- No-Rethread Simply Safe Adjust Harness System allows the headrest and harness to adjust together in one motion
- Choose the perfect headrest height from 10 positions to get the safest fit for your child as they grow
- Graco’s exclusive InRight™ LATCH provides an easy, one-second attachment with an audible click to help ensure secure installation
- Integrated belt lock-off for easy vehicle seat belt installation
- Washable seat cover is easy to remove without removing the harness
- Steel-reinforced frame provides strength and durability
- Harness storage compartment keeps the harness safely stored while in belt-positioning booster mode
- 2 easy-to-clean cup holders keep your child's drinks and snacks close at hand
- Removable, plush head and body inserts help to keep your infant feeling cradled and comfortable
- Easy-to-read level indicator helps eliminate installation guesswork
- Engineered & crash tested to meet or exceed US standard FMVSS 213
- Rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed US safety standards
- 1 Year Local Warranty
- Check your local and state laws, as well as AAP and NHTSA recommendations, for car seat usage
Dimensions: 21.5 in (W) X 24 in (H) X 20 in (D)
Maximum weight: 120lbs
Rear-Facing Harness: 4-50 lb, head must be at least 1" below handle
Forward-Facing Harness: 22-65 lb, up to 49"
Highback Booster: 40-100 lb, 43-57", at least 4 years old
Backless Booster: 40-120 lb, 43-57", at least 4 years old
STOP using this child restraint and throw it away 10 years after the date of manufacture
Care & Maintenance:
CLEANING SEAT PAD: Machine wash pad & canopy in cold water with gentle soap on delicate cycle & drip dry. Do not use bleach
CLEANING BUCKLE: Place in a cup of warm water and gently agitate the buckle. Press red button several times while in the water. Do not submerge the buckle strap. Do not use soap, detergents or lubricants
CLEANING HARNESS: Surface wash only with mild soap & damp cloth or wipes. Do not immerse harness straps or latch strap in water. For full instructions see here
CLEANING HARDGOODS: Metal and plastic parts may be cleaned with mild soap & cool water
For full cleaning instructions, please refer to your user manual.