[Pre-Order: ETA End Sept/Early Oct 2022] Graco® 4Ever® DLX SnugLock® 4-in-1 Car Seat - Tomlin (Online Exclusive)
The Graco® 4Ever® DLX SnugLock® 4-in-1 Car Seat gives you 10 years of use with one car seat, and features SnugLock® technology.
The best-selling 4Ever® you know and love now installs in less than one minute using vehicle seat belt or LATCH. The 4-in-1 car seat is comfortable for your child and convenient for you as it transitions from a rear-facing harness (4–40 lb) to forward-facing harness (22–65 lb) to highback belt-positioning booster (40–100 lb) to backless booster (40–120 lb).
The No-Rethread Simply Safe Adjust™ Harness System allows you to adjust the height of the headrest and harness in one motion for just the right fit. Our easy installation SnugLock® technology works in rear- and forward-facing modes to get your seat installed in less than one minute.
The push-button InRight™ LATCH is included, which provides an easy, one-second attachment with an audible click to help ensure secure installation. The easy-to-read level indicator helps to eliminate installation guesswork, and the 6-position recline smoothly adjusts to help with installation and keeps your child comfy. Features for your comfort and convenience are also included, like a machine-washable Rapid Remove™ cover for easy cleanup and rubberized fuss-free harness storage to hold the harness out of the way while your child gets in and out.
The 2 easy-to-clean cup holders keep your child's drinks and snacks close at hand. Removable plush head and body inserts help to keep your infant feeling cradled and comfortable. Steel-reinforced frame provides strength and durability for years of use. The car seat is Graco® ProtectPlus Engineered™ to help protect in frontal, side, rear, and rollover crashes.
Features & Benefits:
- 6-position recline keeps your child comfy and helps for a better installation
- Push-button InRight LATCH provides an easy, one-second attachment with an audible click to help ensure secure installation
- Rapid Remove cover removes in 60 seconds, without uninstalling the seat or removing the harness, and is machine washable for easy cleaning
- Rubberized fuss-free harness storage pockets hold the harness out of the way, with a no-slip grip to get baby in and out
- Harness storage compartment keeps the harness safely stored while in belt-positioning booster mode
- Steel-reinforced frame provides strength and durability for 10 years of use
- Easy-to-read level indicator helps eliminate installation guesswork
- 2 easy-to-clean cup holders keep your child's drinks and snacks close at hand
- Removable, plush head and body inserts help to keep your infant feeling cradled and comfortable
- EPS, energy-absorbing foam for effective impact management
- Meets or exceeds the child restraint criteria for a frontal crash test under the US FMVSS 213
- Side-impact tested for occupant retention with the built-in 5-point harness system
- Rear-impact tested based on the European Rear-Impact Crash Pulse
- 1 Year Local Warranty
Dimensions: 19 in (W) X 24.5 in (H) X 21 in (D)
Maximum weight: 120lbs
Rear-Facing Harness: 4-40 lb, head must be at least 1" below handle
Forward-Facing Harness: 22-65 lb, up to 49"
Highback Booster: 40-100 lb, 43-57", at least 4 years old
Backless Booster: 40-120 lb, 43-57", at least 4 years old
STOP using this child restraint and throw it away 10 years after the date of manufacture
Care & Maintenance:
CLEANING SEAT PAD: Machine wash pad & canopy in cold water with gentle soap on delicate cycle & drip dry. Do not use bleach
CLEANING BUCKLE: Place in a cup of warm water and gently agitate the buckle. Press red button several times while in the water. Do not submerge the buckle strap. Do not use soap, detergents or lubricants
CLEANING HARNESS: Surface wash only with mild soap & damp cloth or wipes. Do not immerse harness straps or latch strap in water. For full instructions see here
CLEANING HARDGOODS: Metal and plastic parts may be cleaned with mild soap & cool water
For full cleaning instructions, please refer to your user manual.